Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Broadband - (Wexford) Raheen, Adamstown and Newbawn areas

Options
  • 24-04-2005 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

I found this link and I think some people may be interested. I live in Ballinaboola and im not sure if its available there. They are still carrying out surveys.

Also, there is no cap on the business package with 1 meg upload/download.
    Raheen Community Development Group is participating in an Interegg funded project that will offer wireless Broadband in the Raheen/Adamstown/Newbawn area at a very competitive monthly rate. At present we are taking contact names of those interested in having a connection with services available from around mid May 2005. It is important that all interested parties (business or residential) contact us with their location and contact details earlier rather than latter.

Has anyone got any additional information on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Thought you didnt want wireless (which is already available in these areas)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

bkehoe wrote:
    Thought you didnt want wireless (which is already available in these areas)?

Since when did I not want wireless???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Online gaming is the main reason I wannt a bb connection. Wireless BB does have certain issues that would affect the online gaming experience. I would have lived with it, tbh. But there were cetain underlying factors that turned me off getting a wireless connection Brendan. Looking forward to your PM...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 robbie_62

Hi Guys,

I may be moving to Ballinaboola myself in the next few months and Im just curious did you find a broadband provider ?

Im living in new ross at the moment with BT Broadband which is great.

I would appreciate if you could let me know as I need broadband at home so I can use my VPN and dial back into the office.

Cheers

Rob

• Advertisement
Advertisement