Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tickets for RDS on sale friday

• 24-04-2005 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Yep, heard it advertised on 2FM today.

They're on sale friday coming (29'th) @ 10am.

If anyone here knows, would tiered seats be better than floor seats?

Comments

That was announed a week ago AFAIK. It all depends on how close you are to the ring on the floor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Erm well the first show i went to was tiered and the second i went to i was 10 rows from the front. If everyone actually sits down flat seating is better but I was like in the kindergarden section on Thursday and there was like 7 kids ranging from 5 to like 11 standing on their seats. I know they have to see and all but i did nt spend 70 euro to see half a ring. The annoying thing was that alot of them were nt even wathing. So my advice tiered option is the safer bet but I think if you got lucky with flat seating the experience is even cooler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

same as myself really for raw last year i was in the tiered seating near the top could see pretty much every thing but i was pretty far away. on thursday i was in the 20th row on the ground right in front of the wheelchair area the view wasnt great unless u stood up because of all the lil kids standing on there chairs i have no idea how the wheel chair people were soposed to see anything really beacuse we couldnt see anything from our seats and there box was only about 3 feet off the ground i though it was rather disgraceful. next time im going for balcony seats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

lol thats exactly what i said the balcony seats look so cool. Iknow it might sound a bit hard to work but its apitty u cud nt just put all the kids to the front or somthing or even the back 2 rows when they could all stand up beacuse a couple of kids standing up near the front can cause like a ripple effect and its so frustrating when u pay alot of money to see it and alot of the time u can only see half the ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Well, last year @ Raw, I had back row floor seats. Just infront of the weelchair section.Gammy seats, then on the right balcony, the whole front row was empty so we ran up there and the event staff one let us sit there, and they were unreal seats.

I dunno what the RDS is like, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

Yeah i got Balcony seats last week, was just over the entrance to ring. Great seats, would defo go for them again.
    There are still no seating charts for RDS for 18th June on ticketmaster yet, strange as they normally have the seating charts avail before tickets go on sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

Remember though, that the RDS is completely different to the Point and the seats slope back rather than hang out towards the ring. It's also waaaay bigger and the tiered seating will be pretty far back and possibly only on one side

Advertisement