Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 6230 firmware

Options
  • 24-04-2005 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi I would like to know if i need to update my firmware to use a 512 mmc card. it's currently v 04.43. And where do i go to update it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

You should be able to go into a nokia centre if your in dublin,there is one in Dawson st that will update firmware to latest free of charge.As for to use with the mmc card i havent a clue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

Well I'm in the U.S. Boston to be more specific so where do i go around here?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

checkout Nokia in yellow pages or something,im sure they have drop in repair centres.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

contact www.iunlock.com
    they'll help you out
    i'll contact him and let him know you need help
    <edit>
    ADDRESS:
    Warlox Wireless Accessories
    Arsenal Mall
    485 Arsenal St.
    Watertown, MA 02472

Phone number is on website. Have spoken to him and he is expecting you biggrin.gif
    </edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Something else you can do is send it to the MPRC in sandyford to get the latest firmware put on the phone , thing is that Vodafone dont allow this on there handsets YET , so you`d have to arrange this yourself :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement