Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Copyright free downloadable music

• 25-04-2005 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey folks,
    just wondering if anyone knows any good sites for downloading copyright/royalty free music....for free! Need some tunes for a short film Im putting together and have a non existant budget.
    cheers,
    Foolsy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

top-logo.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Now that is interesting...

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Happy to have been able to bring it to your attention. There is a lot of great stuff on there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

you could always try www.cpu.ie altough the music would be copyrighted most of the bands are unsigned and would be only too happy (im presuming) to let you use their music (i've used this site loadsa times to find songs to use on promos etc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Remember to check with bands before using. Unless it says in Plain english that the stuff is free. (Also keep a copy of anything saying that on the site)

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 c0smosis

Hey, I do a bit of music to video. And yes, I even do it for FREE !!!

If anybody is interested mail me at garretcollins@gmail.com with what you need and we can work through it.

Garret

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Fools Gold wrote:
    Hey folks,
    just wondering if anyone knows any good sites for downloading copyright/royalty free music....for free! Need some tunes for a short film Im putting together and have a non existant budget.
    cheers,
    Foolsy

So there I was, in this forum and a bloody great monkey walks in....

Advertisement