Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a guild

Options
  • 25-04-2005 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

I know there's a boards guild on bladefist, but I was wondering if anyone here plays on Deathwing? I've got to lvl 15 as an orc hunter easily enough on my own, but it's starting to get a bit tougher now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

m8 u can get to level 16 in one day of hard core leveling. I'd reccomend that you reroll to bladefist and play with the boards guild there called "bored of ie".

Though i think there are a few irish players on deathwing also, not 100% sure though, check the sticky above :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

dont listen to him he hasnt a clue what he is talking about make an alliance character and join Dudes, pm dudevon or glinghorn ingame ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

yes join the unorganised alliance that are 2nd at everything and have yet to kill azuregos or kazzak or onyxia :)

Horde will dominate battlegrounds also when they are put in next patch. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

u can get to level 16 in one day of hard core leveling
    Yeah it s pretty quick alright, I only started on saturday. I'm off work til wednsday so I was hoping to make a bit of progress. I think I'll give bladefist a crack so.
    Edit : Starting again on Bladefist, Clarence the undead Warlock, keep an eye out for me. (All the cool names were already gone by the way :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

We warlocks have been warlocked :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement