Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anybody know where I can get a hard top for an MX 5??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

The 10th anniversary one is GORGEOUS.....
    The soft top is dark blue to match the bodycolour and it looks great.
    I think the seats have blue trim aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

prospect wrote:
    The 10th anniversary one is GORGEOUS.....
    The soft top is dark blue to match the bodycolour and it looks great.
    I think the seats have blue trim aswell.

Yea I must say, it does look really well. €14995 seems a good price for that one. I have seen others for 17,000-18,000.

The ad says the car is in limerick but the reg is Clare. Could be 2 owners on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

py2006 wrote:
    You make sense Prospect, excellent sense. But I am gagging to get a car NOW!!!! hahaha. I guess I could hold off for a little while. But it would be sooo nice to have the convertible for the week of sunshine we will get.

See? You're the guy who makes the prices go up in the summertime... :eek:

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my insurance disc so I can drive my new MR2. Technically, I can drive without the disc, but I figure if I do get stopped the gardai will think I'm taking the piss: no insurance disc, no tax disc, no NCT.

It's driving me mad. The car is just sitting there in the drive waiting to be driven! And today would be a perfect one for putting the top down. :(

Check out the new MX5:

web_NC11.jpg

• Advertisement

Ernie Ball wrote:
    Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my insurance disc so I can drive my new MR2. Technically, I can drive without the disc, but I figure if I do get stopped the gardai will think I'm taking the piss: no insurance disc, no tax disc, no NCT.

It's driving me mad. The car is just sitting there in the drive waiting to be driven! And today would be a perfect one for putting the top down. :(

You have an MR2 AND an MX5?????????

py2006 wrote:
    You have an MR2 AND an MX5?????????

No, calm down: just an MR2.

What colour, year, price etc did you get your MR2??

I think I told you this already:

2001 black MR2 with hard top and 16,000 miles on the clock. €20,000.

Ernie Ball wrote:
    I think I told you this already:

2001 black MR2 with hard top and 16,000 miles on the clock. €20,000.

Oh ya, I think you did sorry! It sounds great. Thats a good price and milage. I wouldn't mind one of them myself but I am not sure the bank would lend me 20,000.

Is that a 2litre?

• Advertisement

py2006 wrote:
    Is that a 2litre?

The MR2 Mk 3 (the roadster) only comes with a 1.8 litre. The previous model, the Mk 2, had a 2 litre (turbo) but was a completely different kind of car.

I'm so jealous.

Anybody know what the '99 Anniversary Edition MX5 has over the '98 version etc

Advertisement