Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in (and around) Belfast City?

• 25-04-2005 1:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Things to do in (and around) Belfast City?

Be it tourist places, fun places to go etc..

Post your recommends please..

idea taken from this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

bowling can't be beat.. there's even a bar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭rideordie

Ive been living here for 3 weeks and theres nothing to do...trying to hang around the City hall and talkin to some skateboarders..but there not really nice..any bmx people wanna hook up..im desperate....and bored..dont know anyone..need some pot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

go to lavery's bar near the lisburn road plenty of those types there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Vorak

Im originally from Galway but im finished uni and hope to work up here for the summer, I AM BORED OUT OF MY SKULL!!

Need some pot too,
    Into:
    Architecture,
    computers,
    girls,
    pot,
    getting drunk... etc

@Vorak... I know what u mean...but I got lucky and scored myself some pot it's actually not that hard..as I've become to realize everyone here has a smoke now and then or very often.And about things to do in Belfast...well what I do is go to the botanical gardens..alone...get stoned out of my mind and do a bit of peoplewatching..boring?..maybe but it's better than being stuck at home with my filthy housmate who eat's bacon and walk's around the house in he's boots..what I still don't get. :cool:

• Advertisement

Thats weird, ive done that before. I went to the building that has big ponds down at the back, got stoned out of my mind and just fed the fishes for a while. RideorDie, you from Estonia? Thats pretty cool. Im from Galway, u workin or in uni or just bumin around?

em....I usuallly work but at the moment i'm like you said bumin' around.Fed the fishes for a while...? I couldn't help but laugh :D

Ya fed the fishes...

What on earth is the deal with your avatar? Why or who is the granny? Is it from Theres Something About Mary?

nono..it's that sarcastic chick from The Golden Girls..what was her name.. :confused: ee...Sophia yea...that's it...u find her exiting? :p

Fraid not, doesnt do it for me, im guessing you got broadband at work then? What brought you to B'fast?

• Advertisement

broadband?at work?..noooo don't think so..I'm a slave.My friend brought me to Belfast..suddenly I found myself in a plane and after that spending two odd days in London..and then discovering myself again on the backseat of a bus heading to Belfast.The bus trip was 12 hours.Nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

hold the horse there.. rideordie and Vorak..

this has gone way off topic.

take the chat to PM.

thanks

sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

one thing for it boards smoke up

Sounds like a plan...

Advertisement