Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moto GP Top 3:

• 25-04-2005 1:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭

Who Will win this years title and who'll be pushing hard for spots 2 & 3?

Im gonna say:

1st: Valentino Rossi.
    2nd: Sete Gibernau.
    3rd: Shinya Nakano or Colin Edwards.

I'd possibly put Melandri in with a chance of 3rd, but thats only on the performances in the first couple of races.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

I don't know I say all the time that Rossi will be beaten.

I can't really predict now, too early.

Challengers though will be Valentino Rossi, Sete Gibernau, Marco Melandri, Nicky Hayden, Alex Barros.

250cc challengers will be Danny Pedrosa, Sebas Porto, Casey Stoner, Andrea Dovizioso.

125cc challengers will be Mika Kallio, Thomas Luthi, Manuel Poggiali.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

MotoGP 2005 standings

Riders' world championship

Name BikeNat Points
    1 Valentino Rossi Yamaha Ita70
    2 Marco Melandri Honda Ita 45
    3 Alex Barros Honda Brz 43
    4 Max Biaggi Honda Ita 36
    5 Sete Gibernau Honda Spa 33
    6 Colin EdwardsYamaha USA 25
    7 Olivier Jacque Kawsaki Fra 20
    8 Shinya Nakano Kawasaki Jpn 19
    9 Carlos ChecaYamaha Spn 17
    10 Nicky Hayden Honda USA 16

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

1 Valentino Rossi Yamaha Ita
    2 Marco Melandri Honda Ita
    3 Alex Barros Honda Brz

This is they it will finish up,i dont even rate Sete Gibernau as a challlenge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

1. Vale
    2. Sete
    3. Marco

Danny Pedrosa will be a huge rival for Rossi in a few years but until then I think Sete and Marco are the only two that can push him for the championship.

Advertisement