Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Delima - What whould you suggest

Options
  • 25-04-2005 7:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

OK, so the ol' Camry is creeping up in years/miles and needs to be put on blocks for a while for some TLC.

Meanwhile, a delima has arisen for which we require a really good solution.

On one hand I have an offer of a free Civic Del Sol for the duration of the repairs......

or

I could maybe get my hands on a mid 80's 280Z for about ~$6K.
    FI, 60K on the new engine + new 5sp GB, stripped and repainted (blue) about 10 years ago, same time as the new engine.......

The quandery....

What story could I concoct so as to persuade the "domestic manager" I should really go for the "Z".

No, I do not need advice on the car, just a really great "story" to get my little paws on the "Z" AND to retain the Camry post repairs. :D

Advertisement