Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flares, Savino & Maeve O Regan

Options
  • 25-04-2005 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

[align=center]Flares---Hub-Poster2.jpg

Great night to be had folks:

Savino:
    One of Dublin's top Pop/Rock group who have been brewing up a storm in the scene over the last few months. With an great stage show as well as great pop songs they are a band not to be missed.

Maeve O Regan:
    Singer songwriter Maeve does her first solo show since December, with an amazing voice and fantastic musicanship her show is one that is a must for any type of music fan.

Ok Guys, for anyone who e-mails me at : animal.flares@gmail.com will be put onto the conession list to get in for 5 euro (instead of 7). It's definatly a night not to be missed!

Thanks
    J - TF[/align]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Animalflares

Ok Folks:

Big push on this gig!. So tell anyone you know!!. If anyone wants to hand out flyers or anything all help would be really helpful. And if you wanna get in for cheaper dont forget to mail:

animal.flares@gmail.com

Thanks Guys,
    J - TF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Tombo

Maeve O Regan is quality. I haven't seen you guys yet in The Flares. Got any MP3s?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Cheers. :o

Try these Flares tracks on for size:

Down from Underneath:

http://www.gigireland.com/mp3/130_Down_from_underneath.mp3

Smile:

www.gigsmartireland.com/sounds/smile.mp3

xm

I had no idea that memaeve was yourself! I thought I was downloading your own MP3s there. Took Down from Underneath. Didn't really appeal to me to be honest. Have you your own MP3s anywhere?

No, I've nothing up on the world wide web I'm afraid.
    Pm me your e-mail address if you want and I'll stick you on my mailing list. :)
    xm

• Advertisement

Tombo, were a mainly live act. Thoes mp3's are old enough, the new stuff kinda goes along the lines of the black crows/the datsuns/VR etc.

Maeve will be putting on a quality show :)

My curiousity is whetted (is that spelling correct?). Either way, if I'm in Dublin next weekend I'll be at this gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

Maevis, I have the weekend off so I might just pop in to this. Haven't seen you play since the last time you played with us.

Cheers Andles.
    Don't think I've played much since then anyway!
    xm

Should be a great auld gig !. Can't wait :)

• Advertisement

Tomorrow night folks :)

bump

One last bump.
    Just for good measure. :)
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gavino

was at tge gig the other night lads (was inthe savino crew) :.. good show , be sure to let me know when and where your next gig is because i have told a few people about yopu and there interested in seeing you perform...........

Advertisement