Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

brother doing the test.

Options
  • 25-04-2005 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

hey in about 20 minutes or so my brother is doing his test for a car license.

he says that he'll get asked 20 questions before they go out on the road,

is there any questions they'll definelately ask? answers aswell?

i'll owe you one guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I cant remember exactly what they asked me doing my test but any of the questions i was asked came directly out of the handbook for the driver theory test.
    On the plus side - no matter how bad you do on the actual questions they cant fail your test. Its if you f**k up on the driving part that does that.
    I made a mess of all my questions both times i did my test and passed it second time round.

Best of luck to him anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Searcharoo. A long time ago I posted up the questiosn and answers.

Is it not a bit late for him now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭30-6shooter

Did he pass the test???

Advertisement