Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sportsfiles tonight at 8pm on RTE2: St Pats v Bohs, FAI cup semi final replay

• 25-04-2005 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭

One for you all to tape while watching Shels in the Setanta ;)

I wont give away the score for anyone who hasn't seen it, but it's a very good game and I'd recommend anyone to watch it. A real Dublin Derby, packed and noisey crowd and a place in the final up for grabs and some cracking goals. Also even though this is only in 2003 it'll be amazing to see how few of Bohs starting 11 are still with the club. The first match ended 1-1, I think Pats were lower mid table at this stage and Bohs were possibley top of the league, though they ended up second to Shels.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Good game never seen it, shall be watching Arsenal and Spurs and dont have a video :(
    Or a station to record it off even if i had a video ah well i was at it good enough for me :)

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

What a classic that was.

I remember watching it at the time thinking it was a great match and it has stood the test of time.

How many chances were there. Must be nearly 30+.

Great crowd too, pity it is so rare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I remeber that game , and what a game it was . (remembers fondly :) )

Advertisement