Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Server info browsing ?.

• 25-04-2005 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hey, so I've been having some REALLY late night since installing COD UO, but savage fun.

I'm using ASE and also the stock server browser in the game to search for games and randomly clicking on those with low pings. I prefer games that allow a respawn (so I dont have to wait ages when I'm killed after 20secs :-/ ) so how can I tell if the server has this enabled ?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Conect to the server. Thats how i check them out then add them to my favroites. Though I use xfire more than ASE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Haket wrote:
    Hey, so I've been having some REALLY late night since installing COD UO, but savage fun.

I'm using ASE and also the stock server browser in the game to search for games and randomly clicking on those with low pings. I prefer games that allow a respawn (so I dont have to wait ages when I'm killed after 20secs :-/ ) so how can I tell if the server has this enabled ?.

I think that Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch have respawn on. I usually play on those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

If your playing on servers your finding inside COD you will always respawn straight away when playin Deatmatch or Team Deathmatch

Advertisement