Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bollocks

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

See this is how I can be sure you're not McSavage. You came up with something new. The first one was mildly better though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 DublinGal

Raphael wrote:
    See this is how I can be sure you're not McSavage. You came up with something new. The first one was mildly better though

about bloody time. You're not the quickest bunch in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

No it's just that no-one cares, but it's good that you think we do.

Actually Giblet, I'd attribute it to the fact that I was actually *shock* DOING OTHER THINGS

It's amazing that Papaschmir/DublinGal here insults everyone who uses boards, yet seems to pride him/her/itself on a 4 minute response time.....

Raphael wrote:
    Actually Giblet, I'd attribute it to the fact that I was actually *shock* DOING OTHER THINGS

It's amazing that Papaschmir/DublinGal here insults everyone who uses boards, yet seems to pride him/her/itself on a 4 minute response time.....

I know, impressive isn't it. I had more hilarious posts on this forum earlier but the end of it seems to have been chopped off around midday. Ah well, there's more where that came from. Anyways works over, i'm going to take a dump on giblets and raphaels mothers. See you tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Wow, that's amazing. I never knew my mother surname was the same as my boards handle. Did you Giblet?

Raphael wrote:
    Wow, that's amazing. I never knew my mother surname was the same as my boards handle. Did you Giblet?

I bet you never knew that I sh*t on them either. So it seems you need to talk to your mothers a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

DublinGal wrote:
    I bet you never knew that I sh*t on them either. So it seems you need to talk to your mothers a bit more.

yore ma has trouble speaking when my cock is in her mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I thought you finished 'work' at 6pm Dublingal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Enough of this... :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement