Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Moderators/Administrators of Shop fourm

Options
  • 25-04-2005 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Would the Moderators/Administrators of the Shop fourm please contact me as soon as possible as I need access to Shop -> Bargin Alerts, For Sale & Wanted sections, please.

Kind Regards.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

pm them tbh.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭tranceenigma

everyone is saying PM them both,but who do I PM? i can find these people, i am banned from the ones i need to get access from??

HELP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Slosh, Blade, Lemming

Moderaters of For Sale section

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭tranceenigma

ok that is great that i have their names, but there of no use ot me as I cannot get access to the For Sale section, nobody seems to understand me, or am im making complete non-sense here, can anyone help, im goin around in circles all day trying to find these people to get access to these fourms & still no good?????

There's a full list of moderators here : http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showgroups.php

You get to it by looking at the drop-down menu on the left, then going to "Forum Utilities", and thence to "Forum Leaders"

It shows the mods as per their title...so in you'd want to Control F the board as well as the section they are in (i.e. looking for "For Sale" as well as "Shop")

To PM them, just go to the drop down menu too! The private message section is there, lob their usernames in, and send them an old message...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=166102

traders get lifetimes bans from the shop forum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Yup you were banned for trading, and for posting accross multiple forums just as you have done with this request.

Please in future post one request, and if you are trading in phones or anything else for that matter be aware you will recieve a permanent ban from all forums on boards.ie.

Vex

Advertisement