Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lidl Motorbike intercom

Options
  • 25-04-2005 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Did anyone manage to get one of these today. I checked a couple of stores in the city center area and they were sold out.

Are they any good ?? and if anyone has one to spare I'd be happy to buy it off them.

Thanks
    BF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

is the communication wired or wireless?
    if wireless does anyone know the frequency maybe PMR 446

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I got one... probably wont get chance to use it until the weekend. I'll be sure to report back unless someone beats me to it.

vector, it's a wired kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

dissapointing
    wires are so, 1980s VCR with wired control-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

There's a couple of in-helmet blue-tooth intercom systems coming out on the market pretty soon.. Expect them to be nice and expensive though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭C Fodder

If you're still looking I was in Lidl Longford today and loads left. I didn't realise just how cheap they were :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Cosworth

A lad in work got one,i let you know what he thinks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

was in lidl in balbriggan yesterday and they had about 30 or so of the intercoms

Advertisement