Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator Fri 29th April

Options
  • 25-04-2005 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

RADIATOR this coming friday sees the very welcome return of THE HEAT, the lads just keep going from strength to strength while their faithful following just keep getting more mental by the gig. 3rd on the bill are SICKBOY, fantastic indie punk outfit with a smidgin of dance thrown in for good measure, well that's what they sounded like the last time i saw them, though these guys seem to change their sound completely every couple of months! 2nd on the line up sees a change in sound from the previous 2 bands, THE NATURAL are pure melodic rockers and definitely should not be missed. Kicking the whole affair off are INVOCATON. I loved these lads at my START! night in voodoo recently. They kick off at 8.45pm....doors 8pm,8eu,7eu with flyer.....ps:andalusia play the imro showcase 2morrow night tues 26th in whelans, they take the stage at 9pm for a taster of what the lads are about check out www.andalusiahq.com

Advertisement