Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Serious screenshot!

Options
  • 25-04-2005 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

serioussam2_ingame.jpg

Its a be done when done game but according to the news posts on the engine it will be Seriously good.

More Coop :D
    Their own graphics engine , their own physics, Croteam know their ****.

Hail to the king baby!

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

hotlinking makes the baby jesus cry
    serioussam2ingame4eo.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

prolly still in my cache i see it fine.

http://www.seriouszone.com/gallery/ss2/serioussam2_ingame?full=1

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

i see a little pic that says seriouszone.com,

anyway on topic,

looks nice
    guns vvvv. big :D
    characters a little UT2k4 but that isnt too important.

would like to see it running, especially if all the environments are as destuctible as they look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Serious sam one of the the most under-rated games ever.
    You've probably all heard about my 20 man co-op already but I'll say it again, gaaming bliss. (Over the UL lan) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Still haven't been able to get my hands on Serious Sam 2 (any help, people?), but enjoyed the first so much that I can guarantee I will start and finish Serious Sam 2 before going back to Doom 3, which I dropped after a month...

Hail to the king, baby, indeed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

4 Player Serious Sam 2nd encounter on LAN, the most fun that can be had, ever. Really looking forward to this, if the co-op is as good as the games before, it will be awsome.

ionapaul wrote:
    Still haven't been able to get my hands on Serious Sam 2 (any help, people?), but enjoyed the first so much that I can guarantee I will start and finish Serious Sam 2 before going back to Doom 3, which I dropped after a month...

Hail to the king, baby, indeed!
    I believe that the first two individual games are out of print. Instead serious sam:gold is now sold (2in1) it's on play.com for £7.99

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Serious Sam was great in Co-op but just couldn't match the original Doom games for Co-op fun. I hope they make the levels more interesting and have less respawning monsters malarky and have them all in the play area.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

It wouldn't be Serious Sam without the hoards spawning monsters.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Still I'd love to see a game were it's just you and your minigun against a Total War army of monsters :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Looking forward to this. Loved the first 2. Carnage and mayhem. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Its uder-rated, as it came out new for about €20, or less!

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Serious Sam was great in Co-op but just couldn't match the original Doom games for Co-op fun. I hope they make the levels more interesting and have less respawning monsters malarky and have them all in the play area.
    The total war would be good, but you have to admit that sam came closest to it. Oh and have you checked out the "doom legacy" loader for doom it suports 32 player dm/coop. It is not as streamlined as Zdoom but is worth a mention because of this.

we already played co-op with doom legacy. We did try jdoom but its very unstable and one of the computers always crashes after 5 minutes.

Advertisement