Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matrix Online

Options
  • 25-04-2005 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

Has anyone either seen or own the Matrix online?

I've heard it is seriously AMAZING!!!! But apparantly there are some weird glitches... one's that patches cannot fix.

If anyone knows anything please enlighten me as, so far i think the whole game is looking brilliant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Glitches?.....In the matrix?
    must......stop......pun!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I've heard it's pretty bad.
    Here's one such review: http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,67088,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I was in the beta for pre-orderers. I really enjoyed it but after a while I came to realise that online play, which I'd have to pay monthly for, just doesn't fit into my lifestyle. I cancelled the pre-order. I would have kept using the beta for a while but my harddrive broke and you're not allowed to re-download the client. :(

I did enjoy my time there. The lag on my laptop really wreaked my head.

If you're someone who is used to MMORPG stuff then go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Has anyone either seen or own the Matrix online?

I've heard it is seriously AMAZING!!!! But apparantly there are some weird glitches... one's that patches cannot fix.

If anyone knows anything please enlighten me as, so far i think the whole game is looking brilliant.

I played in the beta test a lot and by the end it was really cool. However, when I learned that some critical bugs (such as missions not being completeable over and over) not being fixed, I let it drop. Would have been very cool if they ensured that you didn't have to repeat a mission 4 times and then end up switching sides just to continue on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I dunno, I saw some dodgey reviews and the graphics seem to be awful for a new mmorpg title.

If your going for this genre of game get a copy of World of Warcraft. Thousands of addicted players can't be wrong :D

BloodBath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I've heard it is seriously AMAZING!!!!

That is the complete opposite from anything I've been hearing for months (which is a shame because I <3 Monolith)

Eurogamer's reviews are usually good, and they give this 5/10. That doesn't sound amazing to me.

Besides, who needs Matrix Online when you can play WoW instead :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

I have heard nothing but bad things, just drop by their official forums, there is not much happines there

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I read their promotional web page crap. It looks really bad. Which is unfortunate because I really like the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i was looking forward to this until the beta came out. too many bugs, definitely not worth the monthly fee ($15)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I've heard it is seriously AMAZING!!!

yes believe the hype!!!111
    i mean its the matrix so it must be good right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I checked up a website yesterday... terrible things are happening... apparently, some of the glitches are so bad that critics propheses the game is going to fail. Too bad, personally I don't care :p

Nifty idea though.

Advertisement