Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quite a strange thread

Options

Comments

On the way home from college two nights ago I passed by Robocop. A few friends of mine were pulling the piss with him. I was just talking with my friends when we notices that Robocop was taking a slash in the middle of the road.
    One of my friends saw his chance and quickly grabbed the bottle of buckfast that Robo had been drinking. Robo saw this happening and ran after my friend covering himself in his own urine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Ah yes... I do recall you telling me this. If i remember correctly, you commented that he had quite the "package"! ;):D

LOL...

I was blinded by it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ah yes... I do recall you telling me this. If i remember correctly, you commented that he had quite the "package"!
    I was blinded by it. :D

Should I be worried about you two?

Should I be worried about you two?

Everyone else seems to be. ;)

• Advertisement

Amen to that! Amen to that!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Everyone else seems to be. ;)

like even me!

there seems to a lot more drunksd round the town these days,including us.....

in the last week,my friend has jumped off some roof in town and broke her ankle,
    a different friend has jumped off a wall and broken some of his toes(and he wasn't even drunk.
    and to 'cap' it all off,with the most serious injury,my friend tried to jump the river thing under the concourse in nuig and has shattered! his kneecap,ouch!
    he went straight into surgery and got a pin and metal wires in there! the pain!
    his reaction was not even cursing or anything,he said 'ah crap lads im out of the championship' quite funny tbh(aside from the horrible injury of course)

be careful out there!

LOL.... As of yet I not broken anything while being drunk/sober, though once I woke up after a night out, with a really sore arse... at first I was worried that some one had taken advantage of me..... Until my friends revealed that I attempted a front flip, landing on my arse on gravel. Couldn't sit down for a week. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

at least thats better than the alternative :)
    which would be no sitting down for a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

like even me!

there seems to a lot more drunksd round the town these days,including us.....

in the last week,my friend has jumped off some roof in town and broke her ankle,
    a different friend has jumped off a wall and broken some of his toes(and he wasn't even drunk.
    and to 'cap' it all off,with the most serious injury,my friend tried to jump the river thing under the concourse in nuig and has shattered! his kneecap,ouch!
    he went straight into surgery and got a pin and metal wires in there! the pain!
    his reaction was not even cursing or anything,he said 'ah crap lads im out of the championship' quite funny tbh(aside from the horrible injury of course)

be careful out there!

Natural Selection at its finest.

• Advertisement

yes well i guess i'm next....

at least thats better than the alternative :)
    which would be no sitting down for a month!

Yes... Yes... Thank god! :D

thank God you were not naturally selected...at least to your knowledge:eek:

Hahahaha....

was walking to cuirt from town yesterday and met this traveller!he told me hed dance an irish dance for me if i gave him two euro!he was reeking of drink so i told him id buy him chips in mcdonalds instead if he danced to which he told me that i wasnt a good man and id go to hell and started ****e about how hed have me killed!it was kinda scary yet funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

Nobody has mentioned the most active tramp of all and in the spirit of equality she's a trampette (not as cute as she sounds). Some nasty people call her boil woman and she performs her tramp dutys of stealing food off people's plates on quay street, buying scratch cards, kissing one of my friends ("ha-ha, she's your girlfriend now") and my personal favourite is when she trys to put people off their food by sticking her lumpy tongue against the window of Java's...pure genius

She's a harmless lost soul so be polite (even if she's not)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Here's to you RedHariedGuy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Tar Aldarion in Drunken Lemming Rampage!

Nobody has mentioned the most active tramp of all and in the spirit of equality she's a trampette (not as cute as she sounds). Some nasty people call her boil woman and she performs her tramp dutys of stealing food off people's plates on quay street, buying scratch cards, kissing one of my friends ("ha-ha, she's your girlfriend now") and my personal favourite is when she trys to put people off their food by sticking her lumpy tongue against the window of Java's...pure genius
    She's a harmless lost soul so be polite (even if she's not)
    I have come across her a couple times, once she wanted me go go into the news agent across Quay's and buy her fags. She even offered me enough money for them. I said "no". Don't know why really, it's not like she's 15 or something...

That my friend is Warty Nora... the notorious tramp.

Rumours have it that she has special powers... my friend gave her cheek during the summer, and the next day, a big pulsing boil appeared on his foot and didn't go away for weeks and weeks!

Also many stories have gotten back to me, about guys so drunk they didn't realise what they were doing, attempting and indeed succeeding in shifting fair Nora!

BTW.... Biko, you have made my day... nay... week!!!!! Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i know this is quite bizzare, but does anyone really enjoy when a wino approaches you at the bus station and begins talking utter crap? I love it! :D Last Sunday, a wino approached me and my friends and began ranting on about how to kill a man with a newspaper and martial arts. What a legend he was!

Does anyone know Radio John? Now there's a legend and a half!

I think wino's in Galway should be better recognised... but then again that's just me! I'm frickin' mental.

by any chance was sthis guy wearing a suit and did he say he was a martial arts champion who met jfk,
    that sounds like a drunk dude that sat beside me on a bus between mallow and limerick a few months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Didn't Radio John pass on to the big concrete step in the sky about six months ago-ish?

Might be mistaken here but I think I heard that.

aw wrote:
    Didn't Radio John pass on to the big concrete step in the sky about six months ago-ish?

If you mean the swearing fella in front of Front Door I saw him only less than a week ago.

JIZZLORD wrote:
    by any chance was sthis guy wearing a suit and did he say he was a martial arts champion who met jfk,
    that sounds like a drunk dude that sat beside me on a bus between mallow and limerick a few months ago

No... but he was wearing a filthy black hat, had very few teeth and ate pint glasses for the fun of it. (Hence his lack of teeth)
    aw wrote:

God I hope Radio John hasn't died... He's not even that old really, I shall have to look into that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

warty nora... don't ya mean bridie warts??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Would a rose by any other name smell as sweet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

emee wrote:
    warty nora... don't ya mean bridie warts??
    Whatever she is warty and smelly! Id say she even has more money than anyone. She can be see around Quay street on a sunny day just and when you get your nice BLT and are sat outside Ard Bia soaking up the sun she plonks herself beside the spare seat and gives you a glare with her mad eyes until you have to move and she takes whatever is left on the plate including the tip for the waitress. What a pleasant lady......

If what you say is true, and indeed she has money. You'd think she might pop herself into Boots and get some foundation. Not that it would make much difference anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I got a video a few weeks ago of a bum playing the drums on publics bins then falling over.

Posted it in another thread but should posted it here....

Warty Nora once came in behind me in the Post Office in Westside. She proceeded to shove past the rather long line with a fag between her lips , everyone stepping aside much in the fashion that moses parted the red sea.

Any idea what age she is? Where she lives? What the fcuk happened her face?

• Advertisement

Any idea what age she is? Where she lives? What the fcuk happened her face?

700 years old.....

In a small shrivelled hovel made out of greasy chicken nugget boxes,and old copies of Vogue.

As for her face.... em.... er.... fell down some stairs?

Advertisement