Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quite a strange thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

C-J wrote:
    that and being a ginge you poor baby life hasnt been easy has it! Ah no used to go out with a ginge, lovely guy, couldnt stop laughing every time i saw him naked though your pubic hair is hysterical. Kinda spoiled the mood!

I don't know quite what to say.....lol?

Ever since the day he was born, we've been making jest of redhairguys fiery sunlike hair. Sure didn't the doctors also drop him with the laughter when he came from his mother, with a big mop of red hair and fiery locks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

aw well you have to love the old gingers. A friend of mine from Cork (who has red hair) who is in college in Galway was fascinated when she came to Galway by the abundance of red haired people. She says that nowhere else in the country has she seen such an amount of her fellow ginges. Anyone else noticed this? Cos I find that Galway is full of the dark eyes dark hair types like myself. People stop me on the street and tell me I look like either Summer from the OC, Grainne Seoige or a mixture of both. How wrong could they be

HMMM!are you in nuig c-j?

I am of course where else. And I'm a Law head, things just dont get any better (!) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

C-J wrote:
    that and being a ginge you poor baby life hasnt been easy has it! Ah no used to go out with a ginge, lovely guy, couldnt stop laughing every time i saw him naked though your pubic hair is hysterical. Kinda spoiled the mood!
    Hey! Whats so funny about red (ok, orange) pubic hair?:(

• Advertisement

Ah the red haired women are great. It's just the guys that inspire jest!

It looks hilarious! My poor ex I think I drained every last bit of confidence from his body, that and hes a well known Roscommon footballer.... Yes he was one of the ones involved in the whole naked pooltable thing! :) Every day I count my lucky stars that Im not a ginge... Is that shallow of me? ;)

C-J wrote:
    Every day I count my lucky stars that Im not a ginge... Is that shallow of me? ;)

Ho ho, not at all. It's like saying I'm just glad I wasn't born with a disability - it isn't shallow, it's just appreciating the fine non ginger body god gave you!

I bet there are people who do crazy stuff like get a broken leg, sprained wrist, or god forbid, even a heart attack - and they feel down until they see a picture of red haired folk and say "Thank God, it truly could be worse"

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Scorch balls eh?

• Advertisement

The fact that my body is fine is just an assumption. ;) I'm only 5'3 but perfectly formed! Usually the one walking round NUIG in either a skirt or low top, hey if ya got it flaunt it! And people know that Law heads like to look as good as possible so we might as well celebrate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭brian_boru

C-J wrote:
    The fact that my body is fine is just an assumption. ;) I'm only 5'3 but perfectly formed! Usually the one walking round NUIG in either a skirt or low top, hey if ya got it flaunt it! And people know that Law heads like to look as good as possible so we might as well celebrate it!

Mmmm, Perfectly formed!!!!

The fact that my body is fine is simply a presumption sweetie ! ;) But I suppose I am one of those NUIG girls who spends a lot of time in Brown Thomas and wears lowcut tops to my law lectures! :)

oops i just posted practically the same reply twice. Might be brunette but I think there has to be a bit of blonde in there somewhere... No ginger! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Wait, she's online RIGHT NOW!
    AND I'M IN GALWAY!
    AND SHE'S HOT!
    QUICK, BE COOL FRADA.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE COOL!
    You like radiators?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

C-J wrote:
    and wears lowcut tops to my law lectures!
    Only in law lectures? That's very dissapointing for all of us non-law types, in fact I think it's discriminatory. shame on you :)

cannot....be.....cool........
    Arrrgh!
    Who Here Like Radiators?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

Who Here Like Radiators?[/b]
    storage heaters tbh

Anything that radiates heat counts.
    Especially if you're female, law student, hot and in Galway

I've been absent-mindedly staring that this thread for the past 4 minutes, not knowing how to phrase what bothers me.

This is not the NUIG Forum. This is not SIN.

C-J: chance of redheaded foxiness: nil - more's the pity
    Frada: radiator-related mirth: moderate
    b00mstick: I hath no scorch balls

• Advertisement

SyxPak wrote:
    I've been absent-mindedly staring that this thread for the past 4 minutes, not knowing how to phrase what bothers me.

This is not the NUIG Forum. This is not SIN.

C-J: chance of redheaded foxiness: nil - more's the pity
    Frada: radiator-related mirth: moderate
    b00mstick: I hath no scorch balls

Well, who are we to judge? I for one say "Let the hot chick talk".

Syxpak Im shocked at your lack of belief in me!!! Much as Id love to be a ginge im not! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just get "Ginge-in-a-bottle". Very popular in Galway...

When you say ginge in a bottle, it makes me think of an unattractive overweight redhaired girl demonstrating the 'Kinga from Big Brother' move on the garden lawn... Makes me shudder at the thought

C-J wrote:
    When you say ginge in a bottle, it makes me think of an unattractive overweight redhaired girl demonstrating the 'Kinga from Big Brother' move on the garden lawn... Makes me shudder at the thought

Explain.....and provide picture. (Of the girl - not this alleged move) :D

With Syxpaks approval it can split into the offical Red Haired appreciated thread! :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

*GASP*

I leave for 10 days and my precious thread is hi-jacked and turned into a hate-thread...

all I can say is... RED POWER!!!! SOON THE GINGERS WILL RISE AS THE MASTER RACE AND WE SHALL KILL ALL WHO ARE NOT GINGER!!!! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

By the by, I'm rather proud of my ginger head and soon, I shall begin growing a ginger beard and then who will be laughing.... (well probably you) but I'll be uber-ginger... a role model for the ginger ninja race!

Remember.. you have been warned... there will be no mercy for ignorance!

This is Commander Scorchballs.... OVER & OUT!!!!

*GASP*

I leave for 10 days and my precious thread is hi-jacked and turned into a hate-thread...

"munter" and "hawt"

Also, Laura Prepon.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Red-headed women are without the most attractive IMHO.

And what the hell is the deal with the shameless self-advertising issues by the "hot NUIG law bird blah blah blah". Get over it, see a counsellor or something.

you're just saying that cos your a self confessed nerd!

• Advertisement

C-J wrote:
    you're just saying that cos your a self confessed nerd!

LMFAO :D

Advertisement