Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accessing secure sites from Wireless-ed Laptop

• 25-04-2005 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi, you've probably baeten this to death, but i've searched this forum like the wind and as a nut.

I've recently got a Wireless Netopia Router from Eircom, my main computer connects to it using an old RJ45 cable and is grand.

But my laptop connects using a 802.11g wireless card. I can surf everything fine except 24 AIB Banking and placing bets on paddypower.com

I use IE 6.x with 128 bit encryption

In the settings of IE i'm using the proper SSLs etc

Is it a case where AIB/PP don't want hidden nook and cranny computers like my laptop accessing it, or is it some simple class of a conundrum which i'm too much of a dumbass or crack

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭colincarnate

got it there, restored IE defaults - delete this if ya want :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Did you find out what the problem was? Might be useful for other boards people!

Advertisement