Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need to destress?

• 25-04-2005 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I'm a student myself in Trinity, but I am also a fully qualified massage therapist. I'm mobile, so I do house calls. If any of you would like to book a holistic swedish based massage, (with competitive student rates) please feel free to pm or email me. You can book a full body massage or a back neck and shoulders massage. All you need is a decent sized space for the massage table.

Katie

Edit: PM to book.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

how much for a Full body massage?

serriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭The Shol'va

how much for a Full body massage?

serriously
    How full is the body? :P

Very...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

kt_hughes wrote:
    back neck and shoulders massage.
    Hmm.. I'm intruiged.

I think I may be too embarrassed to let a stranger massage my hairy back tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

get someone to buy it for your birthday!;)

• Advertisement

i'm having serrious back pain at the moment... i really would be intrested

Got a pic?

hmm its a pity the physios didnt do massage/therapy day this year, a full body massage for a tenner, now thats value!

id say most places it'd be 40 euro or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

what's a swedish massage? as opposed to a non-swedish massage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

what's a swedish massage? as opposed to a non-swedish massage?

think swedish is more active than a traditional massage - bit like a sports massage

Explanation: swedish massage

Lots of kneading and pressure.. good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

mmmmmm....

Swedish........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

hmm Norweigian seals.

(no i'm not trying to come on to dr. indy or imply i'm into beastiality)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

or both at the same time...... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭kt_hughes

Student rate for a full body massage is €35 which is an absolute bargain! In a salon it's €50+, and you have the added advantage of not even having to go outside the door. However... some of your comments make me think I might be giving the wrong impression

it is mostly guys on this forum!

and i wouldn't really advertise for something like a massages via the internet you could end up with loadsa spam in your inbox and possible internet stalking(!)(at least get a yahoo/hotmail account and then it won't matter if you get spam, but don't use your TCD account !

snorlax wrote:
    it is mostly guys on this forum!

and i wouldn't really advertise for something like a massages via the internet you could end up with loadsa spam in your inbox and possible internet stalking(!)(at least get a yahoo/hotmail account and then it won't matter if you get spam, but don't use your TCD account !
    I agree to an extent. Though had you initially posted with a hotmail account it would probably have been deleted (interpreted as spam rather than a student offering a service). Maybe you could simply ask people to pm you.

Also I don't think anybody is getting the wrong idea, they're just having a bit of a laugh.

Lastly what is your price for back and shoulders?

there's 30,000 boards members so i figure some of them might try to take advantage!

im sure people are just having a laugh but still the internet is open to abuse by stalkers etc.
    your right though that pming is a better idea.

Hmmmm not sure if I should be replying now.. you've freaked me out!! However, back massage is €25. €20 for students.

I wouldn't worry tbh.. esp if they're a trin student. However on a public board like this it never does any harm to be cautious. I'll remove your email from the above and put add a note to PM you ok..?

Thanks dude. There's always a bit of a stigma attached to "massage" so better safe than sorry

Katie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

most(if not all) of the comments are a pisstake - and in general, every heres a guy, so its all "hehehe.....massage."

meh :)

Advertisement