Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fruits of nature

• 25-04-2005 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

I think a similar jokes been done before but what the hell, it's a classic...

One day 3 guys got stranded on an island. They are captured by cannibals and as they beg for their lives the Chief of the Cannibal says "Ok, ok... I'll give you 2 trials that you must pass in order to save your lives".

"The first one one is... You must pick 10 fruits all of the same kind and bring them to me. So they set off. After a while, the first guy comes back with 10 apples. The Chief then tells him "Ok, now you have to shove all of them up your ass and you must NOT flinch or anything."

So he starts shoving the apples up his ass, but on the second one he lets out a scream. So they immediately kill him and eat him.

The second guy then comes back and he has 10 Berries. The Chief then tells him "Ok, now you have to shove all of them up your ass and you must NOT flinch or anything." He starts shoving the berries up his ass, and as he shoves the 9th berry up his ass he starts to laugh. They immediately kill him and eat him.

The first guy and the second guy meet up at the gates of Heaven, the first guy asks the second guy "Why did you laugh, you could have lived..." And the second guy replies "I was fine until I saw that other guy coming with all those watermelons!!!"

Comments

Advertisement