Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skangers on Buses and Trains

• 25-04-2005 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

I hate them. They can really make something as simple as going from point A to B a nightmare. It seems they would have to start smashing windows before they get thrown off. Up to that point they are a nightmare for other passengers.

What can we do to protect the decent public transport user from these Celtic jersey wearing, knuckle scraping savages...time for a transport police?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Be firm and tell them to 'Shut The **** Up' :D It works for me when I am wearing my Celtic jersey ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Culling at birth to be honest....

I suppose its something that we all have to deal with in our daily commutes... I'm a great believer in karma. Someday it will come back on them, just wait...

Funny story actually. I work in citywest, so sometimes I take the Dublin Bus out there... I was sitting downstairs on the seat thats on the wheel arch and i was leaning against the window having a wee snooze...

Now the bus was at the traffic lights in the middle lane. To the left of the bus there was a lane for turning left which was empty. The bus was going straight on so it was in the middle of the road....

Some little scumbag thought it would be funny to bang on the window and wake me up and give me the fingers and abuse through the window for no apparent reason.... yeah hilarious stuff.... little did he realise that there was a courier coming along on a bike... smack... knocked the little sh1thead flying... instant karma... its gonna get ya....

made me smile anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

.... little did he realise that there was a courier coming along on a bike... smack... knocked the little sh1thead flying... instant karma... its gonna get ya....
    Damn but I wish I was there to see that. Brilliant stuff! We should sterilise the public property destroying scum to stop them passing on their defective genes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭dazberry

Some little scumbag thought it would be funny to bang on the window and wake me up and give me the fingers and abuse through the window for no apparent reason.... yeah hilarious stuff.... little did he realise that there was a courier coming along on a bike... smack... knocked the little sh1thead flying... instant karma... its gonna get ya....

Saw something similar when a little sh1t ran over and banged on the window of a Luas stopped in James' st heading town-wards. Nearly got creamed by a taxi coming in the other direction, and of course taxi drivers being as subtle as a brick - well lets just saw I enjoyed the whole experience.

D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Was on the way back from the airport to the city centre one morning. Stuck in traffic in the middle lane. a few knackers stared shouting abuse and giving the finger to me and all the nice foreign tourists on the bus.
    It had been raining all night and then next thing I knew a big white van had zoomed up the left side of the bus to turn left at the lights, right alongside the path where the knackers were.
    Of course there was a massive puddle beside the kerb and every one of the knackers got totally soaked. The entire bus erupted in laughter as the knackers squelched away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement