Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Spray painting

Options
  • 26-04-2005 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to get your car re-sprayed in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Wrecktify, at the back of Kill village on the Naas Road (its outside dublin, but just bearly ;) !!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

I know where KIll is i live in Kildare myself, do you know if they are expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Nope,
    We have had a few company cars repaired by them, and also i had one or two 'personal' jobs done with them.

They are based near PDM/Oman.

PM Me if you want the contact details, or you could call in on your way home and have them look at the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Thanks its just i have some bodywork needs doin and i want to see how much it will cost to get the whole car re-sprayed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

There's a guy down in the Dundrum Business Park called Jimmy (don't know his company name, don't know his surname) who resprayed the bonnet and front side panels of my SLK230 with silver metallic paint for €600. He did a seriously nice job on it. PM me if you want his number.

He's done some great panel beating work for me over the years as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

About a grand if same colour, alot more if you want to change colour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Think the one in dundrum business park is called APOLLO motors, the guy there is a legend. Hes helped us out sourcing old car parts and panel beating. Of all the resprays iv seen,his have been some of the best AND cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

Thats Tony in apollo motors, he's a sound guy and your right - a legend in those parts!

Actually didnt know he did panel beating etc as well though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Does he do general mechanical work too or only panel beating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Do you mean in actual dundrum business park or the apollo business park beside the statoil??

I was down to the fella in apollo yesterday and he said he didnt do repair work at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,400 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

prospect wrote:
    Wrecktify

Brilliant name :D

Advertisement