Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 PAYG Roaming - Norway?

Options
  • 26-04-2005 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I may be traveling to Oslo in a few months and I'm with O2 (PAYG). I don't see Norway listed on their list of roaming countries - does anyone know if my account will work over there? I know that Vodafone PAYG does.

TIA!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

byrnefm wrote:
    Hi,

I may be traveling to Oslo in a few months and I'm with O2 (PAYG). I don't see Norway listed on their list of roaming countries - does anyone know if my account will work over there? I know that Vodafone PAYG does.

TIA!
    If it's not on the list for Speak easy, its probably not available.
    If you need it as essential, you could always ring O2 and ask to be put on Billpay (a Choices plan). Billpay works there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thetarget

I was over there in January on O2 PAYG. I couldn't make calls, but I could recieve them and I was able to send and recieve messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

Thanks for the info, thetarget!! As I've read reports that one can send / receive texts in the US on O2 PAYG, I had been wondering if that was the same for Norway. I can live with not being able to make calls - texting (being cheaper) is much more important to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thetarget

No worries.
    Enjoy by the way, it's a lovely part of the world :)

Although...I wasn't too long in Oslo...about 5 minutes :D
    That's another story...

Advertisement