Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room available in Beaumount

Options
  • 26-04-2005 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Single room for rent in Beaumont Woods. Sharing a house with 2 others. Close to bus stops, local pubs, Tesco's and Super Valu, 15 mins drive to town and bus straight to Airport. Mod cons in the house also.
    Rent only €300 per month. + deposit when moving in.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Bitsie wrote:
    Single room for rent in Beaumont Woods. Sharing a house with 2 others. Close to bus stops, local pubs, Tesco's and Super Valu, 15 mins drive to town and bus straight to Airport. Mod cons in the house also.
    Rent only €300 per month. + deposit when moving in.

:)

What is the bus number and how far is it away from the house? I'd suggest you go to www.daft.ie to adverstise it has better exposure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

What is the bus number and how far is it away from the house? I'd suggest you go to www.daft.ie to adverstise it has better exposure

I did advertise on Daft aswell. The bus is 20B and its about 10 in walk from house.

Sorry which bus goes to the airport? As far as I know the nearest Airport bus would be a good 30 minute walk from the house.

no there is a 16A bus stop st the end of the estate, are you interersted? how do you know where I am in Beaumont woods??

Bitsie wrote:
    no there is a 16A bus stop st the end of the estate, are you interersted? how do you know where I am in Beaumont woods??

No sorry. I just thought the ad was a little misleading . Don't you have to go accross the motorway to get the 16A? It certainly does not go up the Beaumont Road/Skelly's Lane where the estate entrance is.

I am not 100% sure so feel free to correct me

EDIT: Sorry Again the 16A does go close by for 2 hours each morning 7-9am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

How far away is it from Dublin city centre (walking)?

When is the room available and what length of time will it be available for?

Would someone moving in have to sign a lease?

swiss wrote:

When is the room available and what length of time will it be available for?

Would someone moving in have to sign a lease?

it would be about a good 45min walk from city centre and room is available from end of month and you can have it for as long as you like, but preferably long-term instead of a short-term stay. and we have no lease as yet but will be getting one drawn up maybe when new person moves in.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

swiss wrote:
    To: Westmoreland Street, City Centre South, Dublin
    Distance: 6.166 km
    Walk: 73 minutes
    Cycle: 32 minutes

http://www.dto-journeyplanner.ie/dtojp/jsp/content/route.do

well of course if you were going to walk to the other side of the city it would take longer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

well of course if you were going to walk to the other side of the city it would take longer
    Quite significantly longer, it would appear.

I'm not overly concerned about that though. However, I won't need a place to stay in Dublin until the end of May, not the end of this month. I've read the other thread on this board about your landlord and I know you want someone to move in ASAP, by the start of next month if possible.

The rent is reasonable, I'm sure you'll find someone before long. I would suggest that you clean up the room first though.

• Advertisement

yeh well the landlord did have a word with his friend and he has cleaned up the room now so should hopefully get someone soon :-)

Advertisement