Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trekkin

Options
  • 26-04-2005 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Remember the 80's music video by the firm.. "Star trekkin across the universe, on the starship enterprise, under captain kirk!" and so on... :D:D

Anyone know where i can download the video of that? All i have found so far is the music and a flash movie version which itself is pretty damn good :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Can only barely remember the video. Class song though.

It's worse than that, he's dead Jim!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Star trekin by "the firm" iirc. you could try any of the file sharing networks. IIRC the video is absolutely terrible though. Worse even than the song was.

Come on the song is really catchy, and really funny! Man I love it. I remember seeing the video for the song on BBC2's Star Trek Night for the 30th Anniversairy of the show. But have not seen it since, and only vaguely remember whaty it looks like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭crang

Try www.imesh.com . Should have no problem getting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pvt. Parts

It's life Jim...but not as we know it...not as we know it...not as we know it...

Suits a lot of people I know :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement