Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a restaurant in Galway for party of 20

• 26-04-2005 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭

I need to book a restaurant in Galway for a group of lads (about 20)

Any suggestions?

Looking for a "middle of the road" fairly easy going kind of place where we can have a few drinks and a bit of a laugh.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Depends on what sort of food you're looking for I suppose.

The Thai Garden down near the Spanish Arch is good. They should be able to cater for 20 people easily. Also Cactus Jacks is supposed to be nice (not sure how big it is though - never been in it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭rs

Cheers.

Tried them both, and both are booked up.

Also tried Nimmos and McSwiggans, also both booked up.

Any other options? I'm not too picky on the type of cuisine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Could try the upstairs part of KC Blakes, think we had around that many in there a few years back, had it to ourselves!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

K.C. Blakes is quite expensive(and they're not the friendliest staff in the world) Theres a nice indian place called eastern thandoori or one called Kashmir-you should try them.

Advertisement