Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 PSP

Options
  • 26-04-2005 11:34am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Battlefield is going handheld on the PSP but its hard to imagine how well its goin to work. I havent seen aany PSP game sthat list more then 4 players so it might be an online game...

http://www.shacknews.com/docs/press/042505_bf2_psp.x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Irishpimp

i dont see how this is gonna work no analog joysticks it would be like the old doom on psx lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

PSP has an analog control

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Full DICE Press Release about the announcement can be found over on the tig site here.

Looks as though my PSP shall get its wish afterall \o/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Jammer wrote:
    PSP has an analog control

It has 1 analog control and id say the game will be a 3rd person shoother not FPS coz FPS control on a PSP is lookin crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

They only way to do it would be to use the analog nub for aim, the square/x/etc buttons for movement and triggers for firing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Irishpimp

lol yeah sorry ment it aint got 2 analogs so it would still be crap! ill still to my pc and xbox version when its released :D

Advertisement