Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short term bb??

• 26-04-2005 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im trying to find a new place to move into, but I am not sure how long I will be staying for - could only be for a few months. Broadband is a necessity, and I am trying to figure out whether I will have to find somewhere that already has a bb conection, or can I move in anywhere and get it set up.

Any ideas?
    Thanks v.much
    -Cian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭jm2k

Cianos wrote:
    Hi,
    Im trying to find a new place to move into, but I am not sure how long I will be staying for - could only be for a few months. Broadband is a necessity, and I am trying to figure out whether I will have to find somewhere that already has a bb conection, or can I move in anywhere and get it set up.

Any ideas?
    Thanks v.much
    -Cian

BT don't have a min contract, but obviously you need a working phone line for that. Other option is Ripwave from IBB (provided you're in a coverage area) which also doesnt have a min contract (but i've seen a few negative comments about the service)

Advertisement