Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MIlan Vs PSV Eindhoven

• 26-04-2005 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

PSV will be a threat.They have just won the Dutch league winning 25/30 games.

http://www.acmilan.com/index.aspx

Gattuso is back from suspension! :D

Probable line-ups;

MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Maldini, Stam, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaka, Sheva, Crespo

PSV: Gomes; Ooijer, Alex, Bouma, Lee; Van Bommel, Vogel, Cocu; Farfan, Vannegoor of Hesselink, Park.

Prediction; 2-1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Watched PSV against Lyon and they where very lucky to get through.....cant see them scoring against Milan.....2-0 to Milan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

7-1 on a PSV win tonight, should be 20-1 :)

(thats a 1-0 win for PSV so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Is it on the box tonight? Channels?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Cianan2 wrote:
    Is it on the box tonight? Channels?

UTV I think.

Thanks. Hopefully it'll be good,i still dont know who im up for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,042 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Cianan2 wrote:
    Thanks. Hopefully it'll be good,i still dont know who im up for!

Know what you mean! If chelsea get through i want them against Milan and Milan to win, but would be a lot easier for liverpool, should they get through, if psv get to the final.

Thats pretty much how im thinking. If Chelsea get through next Tuesday, i want them to play Milan in the final, but if 'Pool get through, im hopin its a PSV vs Liverpool final in Istanbul....So chances are that it'll be Chelsea vs PSV, or Milan vs 'Pool just coz i want otherwise!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Keano_sli

7-1 on a PSV win tonight, should be 20-1

(thats a 1-0 win for PSV so

8/1 on gamebookers but I wouldn't be backing them at all.

2-0 to Milan I reckon, well I hope so anyway!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Well I hate Milan and am not quite so totally indifferent to PSV as I used be, so I'll be going for an away win, with little optimism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I would'nt dismiss PSV AC must be thinking this'll be pretty straightforward but Hiddink is pretty wiley and Vannegoor of Hesselink must score! What a name... :D

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

As a Juve's supporter I will buy a drink to anyone who post on this thread if PSV goes through :D ...game on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I think it will be PSV 1-2 Milan,should be a good one,on TV3 and UTV...... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm just here for the free drink. :)

Free drink,eh? Go on PSV!!!!

Just thinking there. UTV commentary were just talking bout crespo being eligible to play V chelsea should they meet, oh the ironing of a morientes style defeat for Chelsea. Hopefully it wont come to that, c'mon the pool and Psv. NB: the PSV is mostly for the free drink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Gwan PSV

I.m parched

1-0. Shevchenko, dammit he should have been banned from the tie.

PSV are missing some good chances, bloody one footed players, I hate to see players that have to pull the ball onto their "good" foot before shooting, especially from 6 yards out when a flick towards the goal is often good enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,655 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

come on psv
    just score 1 goal
    come on
    make good game of it the next night

This match is real exciting. Come on PSV, but come on Milan, too! Its a real end-to-end stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

psv dont deserve to go through on the performance so far. wasted SO many good chances. 1-0 milan will do them. play for a 0-0 in holland and maybe nick an away goal to kill it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

jesus! thats like 5 straight at Dida now. PSV are doing very well, much more than United managed at the San Siro.

*****, 2-0 as I typed!

2-0 last minute, lucky bastids.

It;s amazing the people who turn up at top sides after looking very ordinary at mediocre premiership teams.

Undeserved....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

tie over, milan in the final.

Can i have a free drink anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Flip! If Park could shoot they'd have won 3-1. Great game.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Cianan2 wrote:
    Can i have a free drink anyway?

No, sorry...but if you believe in miracles, then you still have a chance :(

Milan was so lucky! A 1-0 would have been a totally different story, but with a 2-0 I think is over :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Milan are always lucky :) At some point it ain't luck anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

They are the most clinical team in the world. With Seedorf, Gattuso, Pirlo and even Kaka not on top form...they still won 2 - 0. ****ing hell, they are going places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Big Nelly wrote:
    Watched PSV against Lyon and they where very lucky to get through.....cant see them scoring against Milan.....2-0 to Milan

I love it when Im right!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Milan were lucky they came up against the worst set of attackers in the competition. PSV sorely missed Kezman (the one that played for PSV, not the robot who took his place at Chelsea) last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

milan were lucky alright, if psv were more clinical upfront, it would have been a different story
    still, i believe (and hope) that milan will go through
    Forza Milan!

Advertisement