Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo???

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sico wrote:
    Check out koneko:

For gods sake. Koneko is much cuter :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

I just think people that call anyone that defends nintendo "fanboys" should be punished...
    I think this is an example of extreme anti-fanboyism...
    every1's so afraid of being called a fanboy that when someone defends Sony, Ninty or MS... there is always sum1 quick to say "Fanboy".... prob followed by "u n00b" or sumthing equally reactive.

As for Ninty....
    keep em comin, Mario Power Tennis, EVERY Metroid game..... maybe except hunters :p , i thought prime 2 was a very cool game, didnt like the ammo aspect of it, but aside from that it was a very well thought out game and just as much the equal of its predoceesor... Prime 1 will get my vote though cos it did it first.
    Super Smash Bros Melee is cool too as is Pikmin 1 & 2.
    I think games wise and evolution wise they are going in the right direction...
    they just need to get more 'solid' games under their belt, like the up coming zelda title and the metroid games. then they can dally in the wierd and wonderous.... just like sony and the Eye Toy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think what nintendo is getting afraid of is the amount of innovation from other companies. Sega had the pressure sensitive buttons, Sony had the eyetoy, Konami with the sun sensor. Nintendo haven't had a sucessful innovative product in a while. Even Sony are letting their developement teams experiment quite a bit. They aren't always successful but there are a few gems like ICO and God of War which is the type of game I never thought I'd see released by anyone other than Capcom.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

More gameboy speculation...

http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=8657

SPOnG stands by assertions made in the past that the unit will be debuted at Nintendo’s pre-E3 conference and will go on to be available in playable form at the show to a greater extent than many insiders might have guessed.

What’s more, speaking to retail sources in the US overnight, painted an interesting picture regarding the machine’s release date, with a pre-Christmas rollout expected by two highly placed commentators.

A Portable GameCube device has been mooted, though SPOnG thinks this is unlikely for various reasons. One source in the US said yesterday, “This is not going to be Nintendo’s answer to the PSP. It’s not going to be more powerful.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Dbones

Sico wrote:
    Check out koneko:
    0905_cat1.jpg
    i'd do her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement