Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zulu tattoo in dublin

Options
  • 26-04-2005 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

hey i was wonderin if u guys could help me.i am looking for an old m8 of mine,i think he now works in zulu tattoo in dublin.i lost touch with him last year and i have since gotten engaged and i want him at d wedding but ive lost his no and everything,his names denis.any help is appricated.thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

why dont you go into zulu?
    Or ring them?
    http://www.tattoostudioguide.com/zulu.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

GaRtH_V wrote:
    why dont you go into zulu?
    Or ring them?
    http://www.tattoostudioguide.com/zulu.htm
    no point sure i am not calln them up just to see does he work there,it would be just easier if i knew that why i could contact him..
    long story

aslo i live over 100 miles from dublin so i cant call in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

lizanne wrote:
    no point sure i am not calln them up just to see does he work there,it would be just easier if i knew that why i could contact him..
    I dont understand the problem, they'll either know him, not know him, or know where he is now (if he no longer works there). Your only inviting him to your wedding, not exactly stalking him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Is Dennis the bloke that works on reception with the sparrows tattooed on the back of his head? If so then he is still working there.
    From what I can make out there is Sean Ventner (the owner) then there is Gavin his mate and tattoo artist then there is Justin also a tattoo artist and the rest are receptionists, one South African bird and then the guy with the head tattoos.
    Hope that helps.

silas wrote:
    I dont understand the problem, they'll either know him, not know him, or know where he is now (if he no longer works there). Your only inviting him to your wedding, not exactly stalking him!
    ya i know but i just seems such a stupid think to call his work place for

• Advertisement

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Is Dennis the bloke that works on reception with the sparrows tattooed on the back of his head? If so then he is still working there.
    From what I can make out there is Sean Ventner (the owner) then there is Gavin his mate and tattoo artist then there is Justin also a tattoo artist and the rest are receptionists, one South African bird and then the guy with the head tattoos.
    Hope that helps.
    he has a dove on his neck with carpe diem under it but i dont think he has sparrows on the back of his head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Step 1 look up phone number
    Step 2 press buttons which correspond to phone number
    Step 3 wait for answer
    Step 4 ask question
    Step 5 hang up

Whats the problem?

he doesn't work there and hasn't worked there, acording to Gav he is a friend of the lads there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Walbert

Do you have to make an appointment or can you just walk in??

lizanne wrote:
    any help is appricated.thanks

You mean help like me sending you a PM and offering to ask Gav for his phone number for you like I did?
    Is that the type of help you meant?
    If you dont want help then dont bother asking.

• Advertisement

Walbert wrote:
    Do you have to make an appointment or can you just walk in??

You can just walk in if you want, depending on how busy they are and the size of the piece you want and whether the artist has to redraw it you may be sent home with an appointment or they may do the job straight away.

Blub2k4 wrote:
    You mean help like me sending you a PM and offering to ask Gav for his phone number for you like I did?
    Is that the type of help you meant?
    If you dont want help then dont bother asking.
    and told u i got in touch with him. thanks

lizanne wrote:
    and told u i got in touch with him. thanks
    k i lost his no if u culd get it it would b gr8 thanx liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can u get it for me then? send me a pm and let me know

Advertisement