Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Stevens

Options
  • 26-04-2005 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

does anyone actually like him as a DJ?

I don't, personally. He used to be the DJ for the bar I work in, but he was let go, because he never played any decent music, only ****e stuff from 2/3/4 years ago that everyone is sick to the teeth of, ****e like In Da Club and all that other b0ll0x. every-so-ofter he wouldn't be in and instead we had a chick in, she's on 2FM or 98FM, I can't remember which, her name is Maria something, anyway, she was great, she played only some of the new stuff and a whole load of the greats from the 70's and 80's, it was ****in' rock 'n roll! and EVERYONE was up on the dance floor for her, for Gerry, you might have the odd drunken tom-fool up at the end of the night

sorry aboot the rant btw, I just wanted to get that off my chest

Advertisement