Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get 2.5mm earphones

Options
  • 26-04-2005 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Already posted this in Mobile/PDA , but i thought it might get a better response here.

I'm looking for a set of 2.5mm stereo earphones for use with a PDA but I can't find any in the stores in Dublin.

Does anyone have a set and can you tell me where I can get some ??

Thanks
    BF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Do you just want headphones?or a handsfree aswell?
    If its just headphones get a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor, it only adds a tiny bit more length to the wire and you can use good headphones, most 2.5mm 'phones are crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Clank wrote:
    Do you just want headphones?or a handsfree aswell?
    If its just headphones get a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor, it only adds a tiny bit more length to the wire and you can use good headphones, most 2.5mm 'phones are crap.

I've tried the adapter thing but they don't work very well. What's with the handsfree option ???

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Well a lot of the PDAs now have phones built in, thats what the handsfrees for.
    I used the adaptor for quite a while though when I had a P900 I found it worked quite well, most 2.5mm headphones are awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mcgenius

Advertisement