Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song On Vodafone Ad

Options
  • 26-04-2005 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

What's the tune playing for the ad where a guy is floating through an airport/train station ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

its Pete Doherty the name is For Lovers.
    I love it "Im running away with you, its all we ever do..... this song is for lovers..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

That's the one , cheers Le Rack

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

speaking of vodafone adverts
    in the ad when the guy is walking along, listening to music, and his hairstyle is changing.
    the last track goes something like "super-calla-fragulistic-moby-funk......"

any ideas what it is?

i dunno bout the music but yer man is cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

even with the mullet?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

god this is mad but can somebody tell me the song in the Vodafone ad were the lady is in the hotel making faces at her daughter via a 3G phone its class - come on somebody must know

emmm not sure just member the rocky looks and the corn rolls.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

TCP/IP wrote:
    god this is mad but can somebody tell me the song in the Vodafone ad were the lady is in the hotel making faces at her daughter via a 3G phone its class - come on somebody must know
    That was answered in another thread... here in fact

EDIT: In the ad where the guy changes his hair with his music, the crazy song "supercadafragilistic mummydropmegoballistic"... is 'Velocity Shift' by 'Overseer'

Advertisement