Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garden furniture?

Options
  • 26-04-2005 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi, I'm looking to get some nice cheap garden furniture(table&chairs&parasol).
    can anyone recommend any good, cheap places to get this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Lidl had some last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

There is a guy opposite Killeen Golf Club in Kill.
    Dunno how much etc, but he has a sign outside the house every evening.
    Garden Furniture and Free Delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

Tesco are doing garden furniture in hteir stores this week and weekend. Lidl in both Arklow & Wicklow had furniture left today at cheap prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

A word of advice -- don't buy anything white! It stays wet forever after any rain. Useless!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Tesco and dunnes both have cheap stuff pretty much all the time.Sometimes the tables(green plastic)are around 30 quid and between 6 and 10 quid for the chairs.Have a look around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

B and Q have a reasonable set in grey metal and blue theme. check Roches Stores for wooden sets. they often do promotions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 muttleys_girl

Thanks loads for the tips! i'll wander around this w.e. I'll actually be passing that place in kill today so will try to stop there as well.
    cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

Thanks loads for the tips! i'll wander around this w.e. I'll actually be passing that place in kill today so will try to stop there as well.
    cheers :)
    Can you let us know how you get on?
    I am interested in getting some too.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

Aldi have garden furniture specials next week, including a garden heater which IMO is a must for the BBQ/Parties etc.

http://www.aldi.ie/

Advertisement