Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mushroom Ketchup

• 26-04-2005 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Was talking to someone about making mushroom soup and she said the best ingredient is mushroom ketchup, does anyone know where to get it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I saw it in dunnes stores cornelscourt once, (I don't go there much). It was near the tomato purees, minced garlic and pasta sauces. Nowhere near the tomato ketchup. Stuck out in my mind since I had never seen it before, it was heinz. If you rang heinz they should tell you who stocks it, I think heinz have a HQ near monkstown. Or ring dunnes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

I did a little search & it's not made by Heinz - it's made by Geo. Watkins & is stocked in Tesco (although they may have to request it for you)

5012424456535_200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

thanks for that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I have a bottle of that in my cupboard - it's similar to Lee & Perrins Worcester Sauce, but not quite so... 'spicy'. A shake of it will contribute nicely to a bolgonese sauce or a shepherds pie.

Advertisement