Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would your super-hero power be?

Options
  • 26-04-2005 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭

What would you choose to be your super-hero power? And what about a second-power?

I'd choose to be able to read peoples minds at any time, and my second power would be being able to change how I look as and when I see fit.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Smiting people mightily as and when I see fit, and avoiding attempted smitings whilst making witty and devastating put downs.

Or I could just say "being Spider Jerusalem". Far more interesting than most of the pervsuit power variety..

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

hmm ..your mind reading **** would be funky to have

mind reading and invisibility.. but i'd turn into a mind reading peeping tom .. we wouldnt want that now would we

i'd be able to experiance new dimensions/worlds/experiances/thing like in stargate but my body stays put

and secondly invisibility...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

A kettle in my jaw. I could make people cups of tea in times of need. And I might get sponsorship from a tea company.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Its gotta be super strength, its just the top power out there. No more tricky jar lids for DoctorEdgeWild.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Drastic

My Super power??

Sarcasm

Not a superpower you say? then obviously you haven't seen it done well enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

Teleportation.

Flying would just ruin my hair. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I'd have to go with iceman's powers. I've just seen it doing too much. The ability to completely control moisture and the temperature of moisture.

I've seen it teleport, shatter and come back together, fly etc - it's great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Drastic wrote:
    My Super power??

Sarcasm

Not a superpower you say? then obviously you haven't seen it done well enough
    Oh but I have, Boy Exploderous Lazer

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Beebox

Shapeshifter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I always thought the Absorbing Man had one o the colest (and very unimaginatively used) superpowers

• Advertisement
Advertisement