Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who will win?

• 26-04-2005 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

ok...... its time for a new poll! Imola is gone and buried so lets look for ward!

COME ON SCHUMI!!!!!

Who will be the 2005 F1 World Champion 15 votes

Michael Schumacher
    0%
    Fernando Alonso
    53%
    v10Ay CeeNuttzzBlackjackPowerHouseDandinjodor83Curran 8 votes
    Kimi Raikkonen
    40%
    ednwirelandrobodub_danlovellmuckwarriorFeenikusu 6 votes
    Somebody Else....
    6%
    Karma 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭v10

Fernando Alonso
    It won't be easy .. but my moneys on Schumi ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Fernando Alonso
    After that amazing drive on Sunday, I can't see anyone but Schumacher winning it. He has a lot of catching up to do, but given that Renault showed promise at the start of last season and then pretty much fell apart after that, my money would be on Schumi (if I was a betting man).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

Kimi Raikkonen
    about time someone else had a chance, c'mon alonso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

At the Spanish GP, Monty's world championship campaign will finallybe unleashed upon the world wait you see!

I REALLY hope Schumi gets nowhere near that world title this season. Yes Ferrari are back strongish but they are doing unlimited testing milage unlike the rest of the grid. It is so unfair that Ferrari are still acting like spoilt little brats with their attitudes. If Schumacher wins the 2005 title it will be a flawed world title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

Fernando Alonso
    Ferrari are looking after themselves and I say fair play to them, they are the only team who have signed up to the extension of the Concorde Agreement and the other teams want to break away from F1. Ferrari arent breaking any rules coz the other teams have an agreement, so any team can break this agreement at any time. If Ferrari can afford to run testing every day then let them, its not their fault the other teams cant afford to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Kimi Raikkonen
    At the Spanish GP, Monty's world championship campaign will finallybe unleashed upon the world wait you see!
    :rolleyes:

My money is on Alonso. Although I don't really give a ****e who wins as long as it's not Schumacher! Kimi could be in with a chance going by today, but he has a lot of catchin up to do.

Advertisement