Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pope is dead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

pretty.....eh...lets say...NOT good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I agree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Seed

Okay, you're either staunch catholics or you've never played Metal Gear Solid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭ExOffender

I thought I recognised the 'fission mailed' thing, but, eh, it doesn't really look like anything from MGS, tbh. And where's Roy Campbell yelling "Pope? Pope! Answer me! Pooooooooope!" (Den-de-lenden-den-den-DEN-DEN!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Seed wrote:
    Okay, you're either staunch catholics or you've never played Metal Gear Solid.

I have played and own.

Still doesnt make stupid picture funny. Nice idea but could have been way better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Seed

ExOffender wrote:
    I thought I recognised the 'fission mailed' thing, but, eh, it doesn't really look like anything from MGS, tbh. And where's Roy Campbell yelling "Pope? Pope! Answer me! Pooooooooope!" (Den-de-lenden-den-den-DEN-DEN!)

Since when is Cambell the Pope's commanding officer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I laughed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭ExOffender

Seed wrote:
    Since when is Cambell the Pope's commanding officer?
    Since the Pope became a character in a video game.

Advertisement