Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blonde jokes... lets have them

• 26-04-2005 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and stops to entertain at a bar in a small town. He’s going through his usual run of silly blonde jokes when a big blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and says,

“OK jerk, I’ve heard just about enough of your denigrating blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What do a person’s physical attributes have to do with their worth as a human being?

It’s guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in my community, of reaching my full potential as a person…because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes but women at large…all in the name of humor.”

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, but the blonde pipes up, “You stay out of this mister, I’m talking to that little bastard on your knee!”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭dundealgan

hehehehe, now that is a blonde joke i have never heard before, seriously.... as a blonde myself i have heard them all, but that was good hehehe :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, its rare to see a decent original blonde joke....good job

Advertisement