Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Décor Ideas

Options
  • 26-04-2005 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

I'm hoping someone can give me some ideas on home décor. My fiancé and I are about to buy our first house. Does anyone know any good websites with decor ideas? Paint styles etc.. Also if anyone could tell me any inexpensive but reasonably good places to shop for furnishings, carpets, curtains etc.. Anyone know of any sales going on in their area..

Much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi Little Goose,

Depending on your location I may be able to refer you to a very good interior designer, not as expensive as the title sounds :)

Her ability with colour co-ordination and finishing details are well worth the fee, she does a basic colour layout or a complete furnishing job spending your money ;) within set budgets of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Little Goose

Hmm! We were kind of going to do a DIY job because as it is our first house, you can imagine that funds are low. I wouldn't dismiss the idea though! I'd love to get some prices etc.. Thanks! We're in the midlands.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

go to show houses for ideas

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Advertisement