Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any accomodation in Birr?

Options
  • 26-04-2005 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone knows of any good places to stay in Birr, co.Offaly that are cheap( say 120eur max a week).
    im a student and am doing my work placement there in the district hospital for a month iv found a house 2Xdouble beds and 2Xbathroom, but thats a bit excessive for one person and its 620eur a month(a bit dear!).
    anyone know any websites etc?

please pm me or reply here thanks a million in advance! :)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

did you call any local estate agents? Friends of mine just move out of a place on the main street, i'll find out details about the place from them if you want. are you moving in on your own or are you looking to share with someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

no, on my own,it literally for a month(4weeks),im going to have to double check with my lecturer anyway to confirm it. i was thinking of checking up some local newspapers or something

Advertisement