Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vodafone Tariffs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

@v10

Are the inclusive minutes to landline and Vodafone numbers, or are they for all national numbers?

Cheers.
    to a vodafone numbers.. very varly are they to national numbers.. always 087

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

dshakey wrote:
    where are you getting the 50 any time to call a friend?
    The new tariffs all include a certain amount of 'Call a friend' minutes (must be vodafone number) The Perfect Fit 30 I mentioned includes 50 of these which can be used anytime.

You're saying you might go on Perfect Fit 400 .. this is limited to 3G customers only .. see my oringinal post HERE

Maybe give Perfect Fit 200 a go and see how you get on after a month. The new Tariffs send you a text half way through the month to let you know what you've used so far which might give you heads up to change for the next month.

@v10
    Are the inclusive minutes to landline and Vodafone numbers, or are they for all national numbers?
    Cheers.
    Inclusive minutes (not 'call a friend' minutes) are to ANY network or national landline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

v10 wrote:
    Inclusive minutes (not 'call a friend' minutes) are to ANY network or national landline.

Excellent. Cheers v10.

v10 wrote:
    The new tariffs all include a certain amount of 'Call a friend' minutes (must be vodafone number) The Perfect Fit 30 I mentioned includes 50 of these which can be used anytime.

You're saying you might go on Perfect Fit 400 .. this is limited to 3G customers only .. see my oringinal post HERE

Maybe give Perfect Fit 200 a go and see how you get on after a month. The new Tariffs send you a text half way through the month to let you know what you've used so far which might give you heads up to change for the next month.

thanks for help!! i was thinking of doing that, but if i change to another tariff would i be able to move back to the active tariff. is vodafone going to keep the old tariffs and just include the new tariffs to the list..
    ill have to go down to the vodafone store and feck thier heads on thursday thanks again

• Advertisement

dshakey wrote:
    ..if i change to another tariff would i be able to move back to the active tariff. is vodafone going to keep the old tariffs and just include the new tariffs to the list..
    No once you change, you can only move between new tariffs. Old tariffs are being removed, but I'm not sure if this is straight away.

v10 wrote:
    No once you change, you can only move between new tariffs. Old tariffs are being removed, but I'm not sure if this is straight away.

thats what i taught..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

v10 wrote:

This makes a significant difference..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've been waiting for Vodafone to do this for so long. Looks like I'm changing as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Does anybody know if the data prices are staying the same? I'm on the 20mb for 25E so I'm just wondering if that will change. The supertime300 to perfect fit 400 sounds good though. With supertime the call a friend minutes could be used anytime, I wonder will that stay the same?

• Advertisement

Does anybody know if the data prices are staying the same? I'm on the 20mb for 25E so I'm just wondering if that will change. The supertime300 to perfect fit 400 sounds good though. With supertime the call a friend minutes could be used anytime, I wonder will that stay the same?
    I wouldn't think the Data Package your on will change. The call a friend minutes on all the new tariffs are anytime. The difference is that now you have unlimited call a friend minutes with Perfect Fit 400 and 600.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Sounds pretty good so, more minutes for the same price. The unlimited call a friend minutes will be really handy. :)

Vodafone have just announced that due to unforeseen circumstances, the Perfect Match Tariffs will not be available tomorrow or until further notice. :rolleyes: :( so I guess we'll just have to wait longer !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

One of the big reasons for this is that the magazines been sent to the store are not going to arrive until tomorrow so therefore on open of business tomorrow there would of been no litrature for the staff or the customers .

And 99% of retail staff did not know prices until today thats including managers

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Akula

And the call a friend for free minutes can be used any time of the day or night.

yup any time :)

the new tariffs are out tommorrow. if ya want answers go to the car phone ware house.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Details of the new tariffs are up on the Vodafone website now.

http://www.vodafone.ie/phonestariffs/ourtariffs/paymonthly/trfgrp/index.jsp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Is it just me, or do they remind you of the Meteor tariffs a little. Flat rate, naming the tariffs after how many minutes they have...
    I dunno.
    Also, there's a lot less choice now. There used to be 6 tariffs, plus 2 for 3G customers, now there's only 3, plus the 2 for 3G customers. They've got rid of Talk and Text too! That's a popular one.
    I prefer the old ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 FoneFreak

dshakey wrote:
    the new tariffs are out tommorrow. if ya want answers go to the car phone ware house.. :)
    Carphone Warehouse my arse.
    Go to a proper Vodafone outlet if its Vodafone you want. Preferably Irish Owned. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Akula

was in a vodafone store today. They told me that the top two tariffs would also be available to blackberry customers. So very tempting.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

just changed to Perfect Fit 100. The fact that the minutes are anytime, any network is a major upgrade. For once things seem to be improving. If they could bring the monthly charge down now it would be great. Not much chance of that happening though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

RachG wrote:
    Is it just me, or do they remind you of the Meteor tariffs a little. Flat rate, naming the tariffs after how many minutes they have...
    I dunno.
    Also, there's a lot less choice now. There used to be 6 tariffs, plus 2 for 3G customers, now there's only 3, plus the 2 for 3G customers. They've got rid of Talk and Text too! That's a popular one.
    I prefer the old ones.

True. But talk & Text (option im currently on) cost €30 for 30 inc minutes and 100 texts. The new options give you that for €25 (perfect fit 30 + 100 text bundle) actually I dont see the text add on thing listed there, is that definitely available?

skywalker wrote:
    I dont see the text add on thing listed there, is that definitely available?

Yup. It gives you the option when you're switching over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

LFCFan wrote:
    Yup. It gives you the option when you're switching over.

Question: if you add on the text bundle do you have to add it on every month or will it be added to current option permanently?

i am very tempted to get a 3g phone.. unlimted phone a friend day or nite. that is brilliant..if only the 3g phones werent sl crap..

Question: if you add on the text bundle do you have to add it on every month or will it be added to current option permanently?

it's a month by month decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

If you can convince a nice Vodafone employee to give you a 3G sim card, then I think you can go on the 3G tariff. Correct me if I'm wrong...

RachG wrote:
    If you can convince a nice Vodafone employee to give you a 3G sim card, then I think you can go on the 3G tariff. Correct me if I'm wrong...

correct

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

I'm currently on Vodafone Active plus a text add-on (ie €38 for 300 off peak mins and 300 phone a friend for free + €6 for 100 texts).

What would be my best option if I wanted the text add-on plus about 200 mins to all networks. I can't figure out the new price plans!

Advertisement