Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annie - Anniemal

Options
  • 27-04-2005 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Has anyone heard Annie's debut album Anniemal. I don't normally actively listen to this type of music but I just cannot stop listening to this album. It's buzzing especially Heartbeat, what a tune.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

good tune - didn't think much of the rest of the album though. heard Heartbeat played a lot on BBC 6Music and hoped the rest of the album would be as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭seo-ireland

The album is a real grower, it needs a good 3-4 listens methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yeah Heartbeat is great, best pop song in ages. I like Chewing Gum too. I should listen to the album a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Gave it two listens on the back of a glowing review in The Ticket and haven't gone back since. Will probs give it another chance if i get 'round to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

impr0v wrote:
    Gave it two listens on the back of a glowing review in The Ticket and haven't gone back since.

I wanted to listen to it before that review now but i've been holding off. I hate it when Jim Carroll is right about music! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I've only heard Chewing Gum, and I love that song :D

*sings* :D

Advertisement