Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skateboarding locked

Options
  • 27-04-2005 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Why was the Is Skateboarding a extreme sport locked. Other people may still have sometging to contribute
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

TacT explained it quite clearly in the thread. BTW you might want to include a link so people know what you're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

damn, i thought this was a thread about skateboarding whilst drunk :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

moved to humor :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fibbo

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

If it was a discussion, it probably wouldn't have been locked, but all I see is you telling people they're kids and that they're wrong. That doesn't exactly make for a good discussion. It also comes across as a bit of an ego massage on your part (I work in blah blah blah, I've met Tony Hawks blah blah).

If you're really interested in discussing the topic, why not PM the mods and outline why you would like to. I get the feeling you're not interested in that though.

• Advertisement

It was the first thing I did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Bloody hell, how did that thread go on for so long. I'm glad it did just because I got to see the well played and funny Magic card on the last page. Lol.

And fibbo, you're a fool. I mean, you blatantly tell people they suck and are tools, then you wonder why the thread closed and complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

fibbo wrote:
    I'm ghey, oil me

Tbh fibbo you're developing a bad reputation and people are going to be less and less helpful. Fortunatly for you you're new so it's not too late. Perhaps turn over a new leaf and become a better boards.ie citizen?

Evil Phil wrote:
    Tbh fibbo you're developing a bad reputation and people are going to be less and less helpful. Fortunatly for you you're new so it's not too late. Perhaps turn over a new leaf and become a better boards.ie citizen?

I just tell it like I see it. Phil you seem to have nothing better then to follow me round this site

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

well you are oiled so can ya blame him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Me too. Disappointed.

Phil your a Jerk. I hope you fall a mountin and die

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I hope a dictionary and grammar guide falls on fibbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

fibbo wrote:
    Phil your a Jerk.

Should read 'Phil, *you're* a Jerk.'
    fibbo wrote:
    I hope you fall a mountin and die

That’s just bad English dude. Come on, at least try and make an effort when you are trying to insult someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement