Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build - 99% Done !

Options
  • 27-04-2005 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

My new CPU Arrived this morning, and it finished off my build..spec:

Intel Pentium 4 - 3.4GHZ/800/1mb
    DFi 925X T2 Motherboard
    2 x 512mb OCZ Performence 667MHZ DDR2 4-4-4-8
    2 x 120GB Seagate Barracuda's in RAID0
    ATi X800XT
    NEC 16x DVDRW
    Thermaltake Kandalf Super Tower
    Every single last wire cable sleeved black (took 2 packs of the stuff..stupid case)
    Samsung 172X 17" TFT
    Logitech Desktop MX

Other 1% left..

2 x 36GB Raptors
    Danger Den 1/2" ID Watercooling for the CPU and GPU (should be here weds/thurs next week :))

Am currently installing Windows XP Pro, so will post back in a little while with some benchmarks. It looks the business, time to see if she goes..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

nice set-up there jammer, sweet , im going to throw all of mine together now today the case came yesterday and my first BFG 6800GT OC came aswell now im waiting for the second one ill order it now this week ill post some pics later gis a look at some of your snaps ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Yeah I deffo want to see snaps of the inside of the case, esp the able sleeving. Where is the DD stuff coming from - I'm going to order some in the next week I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

WizZard wrote:
    Yeah I deffo want to see snaps of the inside of the case, esp the able sleeving. Where is the DD stuff coming from - I'm going to order some in the next week I'd say.

Was gonna order tonight/tomorrow from DangerDen.com

Suppose we can share another shipment :)

They use FedEx so should be alright...

Tidying a few bits and bobs up, then i'll snap away..

Give me a shout before you order. I will be ordering aswell. Deffo go share on shipping from Bushland ;o)
    Cost a fortune and FedEx always pay customs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

got 4723 with everything at stock..Not great! had to come into work, so will play with it when i get home, see if i can get nearer 6,000. Should deffinately get near it with the water.

It will be thursday night/friday afternoon when i'm ordering! I never thought of customs...would it be cheaper from over-clock.co.uk

• Advertisement

Would be cheaper I'd say, but I don't know if they have everything that would be needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

dangerden.com are great to order from, shipping isnt too bad and they are quick, about a week or lesss from the US. Id defo recommend them, and as we all know there products are top notch

Advertisement